Vital care oil: The care booster
This nourishing vital complex of natural oils, vitamins and minerals regenerates sensitive and demanding skin in no time! A finely balanced composition of superpower ingredients such as almond oil, jojoba oil, sea buckthorn fruit pulp oil, vitamin E and bisabolol helps especially to dryness prone skin to maintain or close the natural acid mantle and to provide maximum moisture – ciao dry, cracked or oily skin feeling and hello full regeneration! The naturmädchen vital care oil leaves a velvety soft skin feeling without being greasy. Applied over the naturmädchen intensive serum before going to bed, the vital care oil acts as an intensively regenerating mask without clogging the pores or overprotecting the skin.
What’s inside: vegan and dermatologically tested ingredients:
- Almond oil: The superpower of this organic raw material lies in its high density and availability of vitamins and minerals, which strengthen the skin’s natural protective acid mantle.
- Jojoba oil: The extract from the seeds of the jojoba plant balances the skin’s moisture balance and has a lipid-replenishing effect by stabilizing the skin’s hydrolipid mantle.
- Sea buckthorn pulp oil: This natural carrier contains numerous valuable active ingredients, including vitamin E and a high proportion of carotenoids. These naturally occurring, fat-soluble pigments act as antioxidants and radical scavengers. They have the power to slow down the aging process of the skin, replenish its moisture content and reduce inflammation and irritation. In addition, the additive is responsible for the typical orange colour of the vital care oil and supports the skin in natural cell regeneration. The result is regained radiance and improved elasticity and resilience.
- Safflower oil: This form of oil is so unobtrusive, well tolerated and light that it is responsible for the mattifying appearance of the vital complex. It contains linoleic acid and thus essential fatty acids that stimulate cell renewal and thus improve skin health and appearance.
- Bisabolol: This natural miracle is found among other things in the essential oil of chamomile. In combination with the other ingredients of the vital care oil, it is less allergenic than chamomile extract. Rather, it has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect. Bisabolol can also be used effectively against hyperpigmentation.